Years of Experience
▪ Operation Black Swan Code & Compliance NTSB, USCG, FBI, DHS, DoD, FEMA.
▪ Vessel access control & go/care team incident investigation policy procedures.
▪ Emergency procedures MOB, lifeboats, e-mustering, RFID technology & EPIRB.
▪ Landing site safety videos, development of surge procedures & medical triage.
▪ Led implementation into the aviation & cruise industry using land base-stations.
▪ Developed Mobile & Networked MIMO (MN-MIMO) utilizing cutting edge radios.
▪ Sold TruePath to Harris-CapRock for Carnival Cruises who sold it to SpeedCast.
▪ Created "above the steel" digital guest cruise, hospitality & travel technology.
▪ Developed & Managed the Cruise Line teams in Vienna & Hamburg, Germany.
▪ Created Media4Cruises; MOGIS4Cruises cabin controls & Guest Mobile Apps.
▪ Awarded 2010 "Best of Global Sales" for Six Cruise Line & Hospitality clients.
▪ Handled Industry PR Relations & represented EMEA, LATAM & APAC Markets.
▪ Established contracts with Celebrity, Disney, RCCL, Meyer, Seabourn & AIDA.
▪ Created & defined the first international product delivery for Royal & Celebrity.
▪ Defined all products for EU, Africa, Hawaii, Alaska, China, Asia & Brazil sailing.
▪ Emergency response for Go-Team Award & led several 100M vessel dry-docks.
▪ Led 16 PHA/HUD Merger Acquisitions & 137 Emphasys & Constellation Targets.
▪ I built Government software solutions for integration, productivity & innovation.
▪ Worked from SOUTHCOM establishing vision mission-critical IT/SW strategies.
▪Led meetings developing income objectives, tax minimization & income objects.
▪Developed daily morning squawk box research reports & client calls with teams.
▪Worked at NTRS Brickell / Aventura locations before & after 911 terrorist attacks.